Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2:2 Magician




My archetype was magician, which surprised me because when i thought about the magican archetype i thought it was safe to assume that all they do is magic of some sort. I was wrong after looking up the archetype i learned that the magician stands for more than magic. They are people who can transform the negative and to positive. They are all about changing and choose to live outside of the ordinary. Also it says that the magician devotes so much time and effort to their craft that the results they achieves appear effortless and almost magical. That totally describes me if I'm really interested in something i will put my all into it. That's why i picked this picture she doesn't look like your typical magican but none the less she is. She's has a look in her eyes that makes you believe that she can do magic. Also the way she is standing there with her arms open wide seems like she taking in the world first before she does anything. Which is related to the magician archetype that we analyze before we act on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment